God has called Word Performance Church to become Kingdom building followers of Christ in it’s efforts to motivate and develop its members to become genuine practical prayer warriors. The slogan “Prayer is the key” has become the engineering factor to activate faith in all members that, God can do all things through effective, fervent prayer of the Saints. Word Performance Church practises the biblical philosophy of searching the scriptures and believing in the word of God without compromise. We commit ourselves to applying the biblical principles to the everyday struggles of our lives. We encourage and empower members to use the word of God to differentiate between false and true doctrines.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in the holy Trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, true God, true Man.
- We believe all scripture is given by the Inspiration of God.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of th glory of God and are in need of Salvation.
- We believe Salvation has been provided in the redemptive work of God and all are in need of Salvation.
- We believe it is the will of God that every believer is filled with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ and is available to every believer.
- We believe the Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
- We believe there will be a personal, viable, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper.